The State of Illinois now celebrates each August 4 as Obama Day, a state holiday. It is a curious holiday in that state workers will remain on the job. President Reagan has a similar non-holiday, holiday in Illinois. So what do you do to observe this day? A few suggestions:
- Play golf.
- Try to stop the tides from rising.
- Sign your kids up for a very expensive private school.
- Double your household debt.
- Send out drones to deal with your enemies.
- Make a speech in favor of
Planned ParenthoodWorse Than Murder, Inc.
- Snack on some dog.
- Mispronounce corpsman.
- Look in the mirror and gaze admiringly at yourself for a few hours.
- Schedule an important meeting and be at least fifteen minutes late.
Put your suggestions in the comboxes.