A few observations:
1. This bozo wouldn’t recognize the dignity to which his office is entitled unless said dignity offered to make a sizable campaign contribution.
2. Just how dumb do they think the average Obama contributor is if they think it is necessary to demonstrate how to make a campaign contribution?
3. They must be lacking in the mass contributions category this go round.
4. What might have been considered cute in 2008 by his followers might rub some of them the wrong way in 2012, especially those who have been out of work for a while, and living in mom’s basement.
5. This society is rapidly becoming a badly written Saturday Night Live routine.
6. Obama thinks that he can squeeze even more money out of his faithful through his overpowering charisma.
7. After he is booted from the White House in November, a future in the instructional video industry beckons for the worst president in my lifetime.
8. Obama may not care much about performing the actual duties of being President, but he has basically been in perpetual fund-raiser mode since 2008.
9. When will he next suggest that people put their hand on their monitor and Be Healed! right after they have sent off their contribution?
10. Note the reference to clearing his donation with Michelle? Harry Truman did it better when he referred to Bess Truman as The Boss. Everyone knew Harry was only kidding.