It is not all fun helping to run a blog. I assume some of you think that being a blogger merely is writing any fool thing you please and then posting it. Well, actually that is about 90% of it. However the other 10% involves such tasks as deleting what I like to call tin foil hat comments. Here is one we received yesterday:
Why don’t you Dumbed Down Vatican IIers WAKE UP and smell the coffee ?
Don’t you KNOW that the Vatican was taken over by Commie/Marxists in 1958 through Nuclear Threat. Have you Never Searched “FBI Siri” ?? We ARE in the Very Last days and YOU are all wallowing in the Whore ..while the True Bride is in Eclipse as Our Lady of La Sallete TOLD us it would be. John Paul II is THE Antichrist and Benny 16 is the False Prophet whose name adds up to….666 in Greek ! Go To http://www.vaticancatholic.com and Learn the truth before it’s toooo late. Rev. 18:4 Jesus it TELLING YOU to Get OUT of her ! Why are you disobeying Jesus’s Command ?? PS: ALL the Commies had JEWISH names…Marx was Mordecai LEVY . YOU HAVE BEEN HAD. Wake UP !!!
Now why did I consider this to be a tin foil hat comment? Let us count the ways:
3. John Paul II called the anti-Christ and Pope Benedict proclaimed his false prophet.
4. The Church called the Whore.
6. Filled with paranoia.
7. FREQUENT USE OF CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!
8. Historically illiterate
It is a hard task taking out the blog trash each day, but someone has to do it.