The above video is the Republican parody launch video for the Obama campaign. Below is the real launch video for the Obama campaign. Which is funnier?
Well, I give the palm to the real campaign launch video. Normally when a President is running for re-election he touts his record. This surreal video consists of Obama true believers who are excited about the 2012 race for no discernible reason other than that they are in love with Obama. Weak, very weak, and very telling. Come on Team Obama, when you have a disastrous record, there is always something good to say about any administration! Here are some suggestions:
1. President Obama: He has kept the nation safe from having President Biden.
2. President Obama: No ten buck a gallon gasoline on his watch.
3. President Obama: The Nobel Committee hasn’t asked for the return of the Peace Prize yet.
4. President Obama: He hasn’t gotten us involved in four wars simultaneously yet.
5. President Obama: He has kept Americans from being overworked by keeping unemployment high.
6. President Obama: The Fed hasn’t had to purchase all of our new debt yet.
7. President Obama: He is a strong believer in a robust two party system, which is why his policies have greatly strengthened the GOP.
8. President Obama: He has taught Americans to treasure those golden days of yore when annual deficits could be counted in billions.
9. President Obama: Finally, a President who appreciates arugula.
10. President Obama: There have been worse presidents. (James Buchanan, we are looking at you!)