Here at The American Catholic we occasionally receive unsolicited items. We are currently in possession of what purports to be Biden’s notes in preparation for his Veep debate with Paul Ryan this Thursday. Here they are:
1. No gaffes?-Obama told me not to make any gaffes. I told the big guy to f—–g relax, because I never make any gaffes.
2. No F-Bombs-Sheesh, Obama can be loud when he’s upset! No F-Bombs, OK. As if I ever swear in public!
5. No foreign accents-A guy puts on an Indian accent one time, and he never hears the end of it.
6. No plagiarism-Why did Axelrod tell me that?
7. Chinese fund-raising-Remember not to say anything about how we have been raising illegal donations from the Chinese. What does Hillary think I am, an idiot?
8. Don’t be scared!-Huh I can take that punk Ryan. Just because he handed his head to Obama doesn’t mean that he can outhink the Bidster!
10. Win the debate-Grand slam time, especially since Obama messed up the first one so badly. Uncle Joe to the rescue!