Tell Us What You Really Think About the Obama Administration Mr. Whittle

YouTube Preview Image

I never thought I would live long enough to see a worse president than James Earl Carter, Jr., but President Obama has managed to destroy that hope.  Priority number one for me this year is to make sure that Obama will be looking for a new job come January of next year.

20 Responses to Tell Us What You Really Think About the Obama Administration Mr. Whittle

• What Mary De Voe said. I cannot print in a public forum what I said to myself as I watched this video. Neither in English nor in Latin is it suitable for reading. But that is eactly how I feel about that godless man of sin and depravity. Lord Jesus forgive – and him, for he knows not what he does.

• Kyle Miller says:

Bill has provided a full list, but certainly not complete. I wish he would have mentioned Obama using the 1st Amendment as a red carpet to walk to his dream of socialized medicine by trampling on the conscience of the religious.

• G-Veg says:

I’ve served three Administrations. No prior Administration, in my experience, has reached farther down the policy ladder than this one. The Obama Administration has politicised the most local decisions, throwing into chaos day-to-day operations. And this from a man who derided Bush’s use of Executive Orders as unconstitutional overreach.

• PM says:

Transparency alright … with schizoid accusations and derision of others about the ways of themselves.
    Have acronymed t-shirt on box lunch-fed rabble, Will rouse division, racism, and voters.
    Their ‘men with guns’ will protect them when the rabble, no longer useful, wants more; when they won’t be inclined to be philanthropic with their own payola benefits because the timing of planned uprisings is set for when they are gone. A Presidential Administration of the United States, which both God and the world watch, yes – ‘two-bit rabble-rousers’ unfortunately fits.
    They and we must have a few US coins around to remind of us all of ‘In God We Trust’, if nothing else, and beg for His Mercy the way its done in the Psalms.
    This coming Holy Week is the time to remember and grasp what strength and goodness are – and are not.

• Edward Radler Rice says:

In my estimation, if a Catholic has yet to study – and learn from – the Church’s history confronting communists and other totalitarians in the twentieth century, that person is lagging behind… If you haven’t, consider reading Royal’s Catholic Martyrs of the Twentieth Century. At this point in the history of the United States, the papal encyclicals Mit Brennender Sorge (www.vatican.va/holy_father/pius_xi/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_14031937_mit-brennender-sorge_en.html) and Divini Redemptoris (http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/pius_xi/encyclicals/documents/hf_p-xi_enc_19031937_divini-redemptoris_en.html) are essential reading.

The writings of Fr. John Hardon also illuminate the contemporary American situation:

• Don the Kiwi says:

A very spirited attack litany, and IMO totally justified.
    I have heard in the past few weeks reference to Obama’s employment of Alinsky’s philosophy, and Bill mentions it about 1m.20s. into his address. Interestingly, I am halfway through Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” – a book I heard of decades ago, and have just now got to read.. The criticism is definitely valid.

You can be assured that it is not only Americans who are busting to see this apology for a president gone. The problem is that his bile is infecting much more that internal USA.;

• Ivan says:

Don’t forget the enablers, among them the media whores who brought things to this pass. I remember the George Stephanapoulos (I cannot be bothered to get the name right) interview where Obama was cajoled into blurting out “Jesus Christ is my Saviour”. Yeah right. These are the same people who retain RM Nixon as a bogeyman of sorts. Compared to this lot, Pres Nixon was a saint. Think back to all the tomes written about Watergate, all that bellyache over something that FDR would not even blink doing. All that righteous rage and see what what Clinton and Obama are getting away with now under the noses of the same media. Conservatives have to realise that for the left the only principle is expediency, they have to play by the same rules.

• PM says:

Yes, thank you for the link to Pope Pius XI’s ‘Divini Redemptoris’. He captured the drift of today’s world and helps with timeless advice. I haven’t read the other links yet …

• PM says:

Even though he wasn’t telling us, we got clued in. We heard him assure another world leader that he can do more with the flexibility and space the next four years will offer.
    Seven months, six days …

• Penguins Fan says:

I am no fan of the Weathervane, but if it is the Weathervane versus Obumbler, there is no choice…we have to vote for the Weathervane.

Optimus Prime would easily make a better president than Obama. So would Megatron, for that matter. Obumbler could not lead a pack of rats to a garbage dump.

My 4 year old loves Transformers, as did my little brother in the 1980s.

• Mary De Voe says:

When Obamacare is struck down in the Supreme Court as being unconstitutional, Obama may bring Obamacare and its defeat to the International Criminal Court of the United Nations for amelioration of the sting of defeat, to prolong the case before election, to satisfy some of the more virulent proponents of abortion, one world government under the mortgage company and population control, to enshrine the power of the United Nations and international law already embraced by Ruth Bader Ginsburg over the United States, and especially, to eradicate the founding principles of the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.
    Should Obama attempt to impose international law over American citizens, Obama must be impeached at all costs. Obama must be stripped of American citizenship, a citizenship Obama has disrespected, disregarded and disgraced, a citizenship Obama has actually discarded as being irrelevant.

• Mary De Voe says:

Today, Wednesday April 4th, the reading at Mass from Isaiah Isaiah 50: 8-9 He is near who upholds my right, if anyone wishes to oppose me, let us appear together. Who disputes my right? LET HIM CONFRONT ME. See, the Lord God is my help who will prove me wrong?” is our constitutional civil right to be faced by our accuser in a court of law-habeas corpus- found also in the Magna Carta. Obama took the phrase protecting the citizens of the United States out of the National Defense Authorization Act AFTER the NDAA was passed by Congress and BEFORE Obama signed the NDAA. American citizens may be detained without charges indefinitely. Obama is poised to seize all private property from persons who are non-compliant with his Obamacare through Rural Councils, Executive Order 13575.