Steve Hayward at Powerline gives us the dismay of Internet Hitler at the chaos caused to
Planned Parenthood Worse Than Murder, Inc. by the undercover videos of The Center for Medical Progress. Hitler and his colleagues are increasingly, in hindsight, merely unsuccessful vendors of the product of mass murder of one group of people to produce better living for another group. Worse Than Murder, Inc. has demonstrated how the product can be marketed successfully:
1. Use euphemisms like products of conception and reproductive rights to hide the reality of the mass slaying of innocents.
2. Make sure that your chosen victims are voiceless and have zip political influence.
3. Employ religious bigotry against those who complain of the mass murders.
4. Define your victims as non-human, so their millions of deaths somehow do not count.
5. Get the news and entertainment industries on your side, so that your victims will be forgotten as well as murdered, while your organization will be lauded and all criticism of it spiked by friendly “reporters”. Continue Reading