Remember last year when concerns about Clinton’s health were dismissed as right-wing rubbish by the mainstream media?
Former DNC chairman Donna Brazile says she doesn’t think Hillary Clinton would have remarked that half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” if she was in “better health.”
Brazile reveals in her just-released book Hacked that she saw Clinton right before she made the “basket of deplorables” comment, and it was the first time she noticed “Hillary did not look well.”
Brazile “noticed her face was puffy,” “her skin looked pale and papery,” and “her eyes were glazed.” She approached Clinton about her health before the speech and observed her to be “wobbly on her feet” with a “rattled cough” so bad Brazile suggested medical attention.
Go here to read the rest. Always remember that one of the goals of most of the media is to protect Democrat candidates during elections from true allegations.
If the mainstream media can tear themselves away from running endless loops of Donald Trump making a jackass out of himself on an eleven year old audio recording, they might want to look at this claim that Hillary Clinton has a seizure disorder:
Later in the segment, Cole caught a flash in the face as the rest of the PIX 11 team snapped picitures with disposable cameras.
“Whoa, God. This is why it was banned apparently,” Cole stated. “The Secret Service did not trust people to disable the flashes on they’re cameras, and they were afraid it would sort of inspire Hillary’s seizure disorder.” Continue Reading
On her way to the glue factory. If we had a media that wasn’t almost completely in bed with the Democrats, the following questions might be asked:
1. Why such a light campaign schedule?
2. What did Huma Abedin mean in disclosed e-mails in which she said that you are frequently confused and that you need naps?
3. What did you mean when you told the FBI that due to a concussion you could not recall the briefings you attended in December 2012?
4. Were your 26 failures to recall information as set forth in the FBI interview notes in regard to the e-mail scandals due to health problems?
5. Why do you often have severe coughing fits?