Ah, Dadisms, the short hand that many fathers use as they attempt to navigate life with their families. Here are some of my favorite:
1. Clean up this dump!
2. You are not going outside like that!
3. When I was young and dinosaurs ruled the earth…
4. I’m proud of you!
5. Always get it in writing.
6. Can’t I trade you in for a new kid?
7. Because I said so, that’s why!
8. Did you ask Mom?
9. Take this twenty, it might come in handy.
10. Careful, there are lots of loosely wired people out there. Continue Reading