It will be a small comfort in future to those faithful Catholics of today when the encyclopedic lists of heresies begins thus: “Arianism, Apollinarianism, Bergoglianism, . . .”.
This Heresy Is Unique In Church History
There are things unique about the Bergoglian heresy that do in fact make it the worst heresy of all time. These include:
- The astounding numbers of sheep led astray, deceived via the modern-day real-time worldwide promulgation of Bergoglian error and the use of media to spread this error to the ends of the earth.
- The Bergoglian denial, in effect, of the existence of Hell, making it into a somewhat warm vacation before one returns to the heavenly home, and the eradication of eternal punishment for every type of grievous, mortal sin.
- The Bergoglian demand that sin and sinners be publicly celebrated, elevated, and even blasphemously blessed within the church community.
- Jorge Bergolgio’s destruction of divine law in his new doctrine that God judges some to be in sin while requiring others doing the same sinful action to continue in sin; with the implications that God, in some situations, wills people to sin, that God has one divine law for some and a contradictory divine law for others.
- The utter depravity and demonic perversity of a legion of many who aid in the spread of this evil – including laity and clergy, priests, pastors, bishops, and cardinals worldwide, as well as Vatican officials, some of whom not only condone, but take part in, such abominations.
One thing that is not unique about Bergoglianism is that this heresy, like others, includes declarations directly and explicitly contrary to what Our Lord Jesus Christ said in His own words. It is difficult to conceive of what a man must be and must tell himself so that he can say, in effect, “Jesus, here is what you got wrong” and “God, here is how you can improve and be a better god.”
The Bergoglian Heresy
In denying Church tradition, in correcting God Almighty, in contradicting the infallible declarations of numerous Church Councils, and in proclaiming a new magisterium, Jorge Bergoglio announces the sand on which he would erect Jorge church:
“ . . .it can no longer simply be said . . “ (Bergoglian Exhortation Amoris Laetitia, Section 301, henceforth “AL”)
What follows from this is that Jorge Bergoglio, he alone, is the one to let us know what can now “be said.”
The main tenets of his heresy are:
- There is no mortal sin, e.g. adultery and fornication, which results in the loss of sanctifying grace; even for those aware of the demands of the divine law.
- Divine grace does not make all mortal sins avoidable; a situation’s circumstances can dismiss one from the demands of the divine law.
- Depending on the situation and its circumstances, God sometimes wills a person to sin.
- For those God judges and who are then sent to Hell, Hell is not eternal, the fire is not everlasting. “No one is condemned forever,” the capsule version of Bergoglianism (from AL, 297), is the implicit Non Serviam of the Bergoglians.
How many sheep led astray?
Because of our modern media, and the present population of the world, this heresy will lead more people astray than any other heresy in all of history.
In past centuries, many thousands of faithful Catholics were assaulted by various heresies; but their numbers were relatively small compared to the number of Catholics today. There are over 1,000,000,000 Catholics alive today. These faithful 1.2 billion, plus or minus, are part of Jesus’s flock. Included in His command to the eleven apostles, and their apostolic successors, “Go and teach all nations,” are another 1,000,000,000 Christians; about 1,500,000,000 Muslims; and about 3,200,000,000 more souls here and there around the globe.
Jesus does not want to lose even one of these. Satan wants each and every one of them; and, with the media being what it is – the Internet, cellphones, satellites, television, mass communications, movies, and instant news – a multitude of the faithful will hear the Bergoglian heresy, and many of them will like what they hear, especially coming from “The Pope.” When a man wearing papal white says “Who am I to judge?” within thirty-six hours people everywhere conclude that what they are doing and what they want to do is just fine with a God who loves them, a God who will not judge them, despite the words they say weekly in the Creed, “who will come to judge the living and the dead.”
When this same man proclaims that God’s Hell, everlasting Hell, does not exist, and then in an official document proclaims that his new Get-Out-Of-Hell-Free Mercy Card applies to everyone, in every situation, and to everything previously called mortal sin, many will conclude that what sins they do here will never mean they will not, eventually, enjoy heaven. Never mind what God told them in His inspired Word, and continues to tell them as the voice of Conscience, the man in white has used the keys to the kingdom to loose them free eternally.
New paradigm, new dogma, heresy
Jorge Bergoglio and his mouthpieces have been joyfully proclaiming that there’s a new paradigm in town, replacing the old judgmental one of Jesus and ushering in a new light of love and mercy into Jorge’s church. This is being foisted on the faithful as the usual development of doctrine that happens in Jesus’s Church as it has been done since the Resurrection.
Paradigm shifts are cataclysmic. One paradigm replaces another. One paradigm is not the “development” of another. A new paradigm destroys an old one, utterly. This is why the philosopher of science who popularized the study of paradigms, Thomas .S. Kuhn, did not use the words “paradigm development,” but called his seminal book, “The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.”
For example, there was no “Copernican development” of the theory of the earth-centered universe; there was a revolt that undermined and threw out the geocentric Ptolemaic system and totally replaced it with the new paradigm, the Copernican sun-centered heliocentric theory.
Jorge Bergolgio and his brother Bergoglians are correct – he is declaring and promoting a new paradigm. Saying so is a tacit admission that Bergoglianism is heresy – a revolt against the deposit of faith, a denial of the immutable and infallible teachings of Jesus’s Church as proclaimed for millennia. The Jorge-centered paradigm’s appeal to sinners is that it is a me-myself centered paradigm, a pleasure-here-and-now paradigm. The Jorge paradigm says “Eat, drink, be merry, and fornicate, for tomorrow you may die.” The Jorge-centered paradigm, by definition, must supplant the Jesus-centered paradigm.
Many heretics over the centuries have had no problem publicly confronting their accusers and providing responses, however weak or vacuuous, to accusations of heresy and attacks against their heretical dogmas. One last reason Bergoglianism is the worst heresy is that Jorge Bergoglio refuses to respond to those faithfully expressing doubts and seeking the loving, caring guidance of the shepherd who is the “servant of the servants of God.”
Instead, like a totalitarian despot, a third world dictator, he calls the faithful who question him the “doctrinal resistance,” and he has let it be known, in his own words, “I know who they are.” This from a pope, the vicar of Christ on earth, the shepherd of shepherds, the successor of Peter. He has also let it be known that his minions inform him about the attacks on him. The Vatican now has its own Okhrana, KGB, Gestapo, and Stasi. Jorge church is a microcosm of 1984, Animal Farm, and Brave New World all rolled into one. Future lists of tyrants will include the names Nero, Adolf, Josef, and Jorge.
The conclusion to be drawn from his refusal to address those who seek clarification of what he has said is that the questions are spot-on. His studied indifference declares that he has no reasoned, credible response. His silence screams “Yes, I am a heretic, and proud of it.”
Someday Jesus will say to each of us, to Jorge Bergolio, and all the Bergoglians, “I indeed know who you are.” There will then be a progression for everyone from a belief in the mystery of resurrection to the certain knowledge that heaven is eternal, hell is real, and those in hell are condemned forever.