The Look

In case anyone is still confused as to who won the debate.

16 Responses to The Look

• Elizabeth says:

Man, does she like pissed or what? Heh. She’s certainly not use to seeing her husband look so inept in front of a national audience and on live TV. Of course he’s not used to being in front of a camera without his teleprompter.

It was a beautiful thing to watch!

• T. Shaw says:

Far too many have said this before. The whole “thing” (since 2008) recalls Hans Christian Andersen, “The Emperor’s New Clothes.”

“‘I see.’ said the blind man as he picked up his tools and walked away.”

• Scott W. says:

While the media is still in the tank for him, I get the impression that his own party is going through the motions at this point, but are keeping their flotation devices close at hand.

• c matt says:

Somewhat trivial, but did Romney and O purposefully coordinate on attire? I notice Romney wearing a red tie (red state) and the O sporting blue (blue state)? Or is that a traditional thing (just never noticed before).

• Daledog says:

Also telling, and if someone here already mentioned this I apologize, after the debate Romney was greeted by his wife, his kids, and a throng of his grandchildren. Obama was only greeted by Michelle.
    Look at this pic. Obama is glad this is over. Romney is writing something down. Romney is still working to see where he can improve.

• “Dems are looking to Biden to save Obama:”

The comedic possibilities in this are endless! Nemesis is what comes to mind first however. Obama put Biden on the ticket out of arrogance: I am such a genius and so confident that I can have a complete idiot as Veep. Arrogance kept him on the ticket when many Democrats wanted him dumped this year. Now our Beloved National Clown is expected to rescue Obama !

• PM says:

Maybe, with her ‘heart’ on her sleeve, she’s watching the candidate’s family smiling and happy in a natural human manner on their way to him.

The incumbent allowed the debate on their anniversary and used it for gain in his greeting.

Also, the microsoft internet explorer window is ( and has been since last night) working with one of C. Matthews ‘bring out the knives’ (How Vicious and Unprofessionally Degrading) by showing in first item the same picture of Mitt Romney at the podium with the caption: I was ‘completely wrong’.

• T. Shaw says:

It’s getting bad for the emperor’s new suit.

Seems he’s lost Jack Welch, “Unbelievable jobs numbers..these Chicago guys will do anything..can’t debate so change numbers”

• Vincent A. Lewis says:

I not happy with the choice I’m faced with in this election cycle. I have a choice between a socialist who favors abortion and infanticide, a polytheist who is probably prolife, or a more Catholic or Catholic-like third-party candidate who does not have a realistic chance of winning. Since the Roe v Wade decision, no Republican president has ever made the prolife cause the number one issue in his administration. If a President can campaign on the campaign trail, he can take the time appear at a March for Life.

I’ve observed the behavior of an individual exhibiting similar personality traits as Obama’s. Based upon my observations, I’m certain that Obama will spend more time preparing for the next debates. If Obama is able to understand what the most important and prevalent values are, he will attempt to explain how his policies protect and/or promote those values. Mitt better make sure is well prepared for the future debates.