Cult of Obama? What Cult of Obama?

After a short stand off between a group of veterans and the head of the Lake County, FL Democrat Party, an American flag that had been altered to depict an image of Barack Obama in the space where the stars are normally located was taken down.

The Lake County Democratic Headquarters in Tavares has been flying two American flags outside their office.  The first an American Flag and the second the altered flag.

.YouTube Preview Image

22 Responses to Cult of Obama? What Cult of Obama?

• Deuteronomy 5:6-10

6* I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before* me. 8 You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 9 you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 10 but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

• T. Shaw says:

Obama-worshiping imbeciles unite!

You have nothing.

Obama took Dougie Kmiec, et al up and showed them all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, and Obama said to them, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory; for it has been given to me, and I give it to whom I will. If you, then, will worship me, it shall all be yours.” And Dougie Kmiec, et al answered Obama, “Sign me up!””

• Joe Green says:

Makes me want to puke. As a Navy veteran, I didn’t serve to have such a graven image embossed on one of nation’s most sacred symbols. What ever happened to the country I grew up in? I don’t recognize it any more.

• c matt says:

Reminds me of the transfiguration of G.W. Bush at mount Oval Office, conversing with the prophets George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

I don’t much care for either of them, although I’d rather they blaspheme my country over my religion

• c matt says:

You’re probably right, on further reflection (and seeing the title).

Although, I don’t see anything particularly “religious” about the O Flag, either. Cultish yes. And definitely grossly out of proportion to any achievements.

• Dale Price says:

It’s a handy reminder about the Great Uniter: America is the Body of Obama, and He is the Head.

It’s a good thing Paul fans are much, much worse. /sarc

• Anzlyne says:

To me, this flag is a sacrilege.The words “God and Country” are words that go together naturally because they give voice to high feelings of love that healthy people have for their native land, their patrimony. When we salute our flag, we celebrate the “we” of –us — of who we are in the world. Many people have willingly borne the flag into battle, defying death to honor the land they love. The fanatical glorification of Obama blurs patriotism with partisan loyalty. As much as I like Santorum, I would never want his picture on our national flag.

Even people calling for separation of Church and State are surely aware of the fine line between patriotic feelings of love for our nation and religious feelings of love and worship of God. Putting Obama on the flag to me is tantamount to putting him up there with God. The picture recently on this blog of Obama being honored at Notre Dame made my gut wrench.

• Mary De Voe says:

The American Flag speaks for each and every American. As constituents of Barack Obama very few persons are represented. It is taxation without representation as far as taxes are concerned and it is usurpation and plagiarism of every man’s intellectual property to deface the American Flag. It is a violation of free speech to every American citizen who does not adhere to Obama’s ruthless annihilation of freedom in America.

• Mary De Voe says:

Hank: Amendment XIV Section 1

1: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
    A person becomes a citizen when he is born into America. The newly begotten are citizens of nature and nature’s God and are not subject to the jurisdiction of America or Roe.

• Hank says:

Draft Executive Order to be issued the day after election (win or lose) by the President of the United States on his authority deriving from being Barrack H Obama..

The Constitution of the US is amended as follows:

Preamble

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

We, the Barrack H Obama, in Order to form a more perfect Collective, establish Fairness, insure domestic Tolerance, provide the party’s Defense, promote the Welfare system, and secure the Blessings of Multiculturism to ourselves and our (unaborted) Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, except for secularism. , or permitting the free exercise thereof; or allowing the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. shall not be tolerated.

Amendment XIV Section 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside Barrack H Obama is a Natural born Citizen of the United States and the State in which he resides To promote diversity and preferences. No State shall Any state may make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State maydeprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor and may deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. Any person has a right to be aborted before or after birth.

• Mary De Voe says:

Paul W. Primavera: If that is Socrates in your likeness, Please know that Socrates was an accomplice in his own murder. Jesus Christ did nothing to enable His Crucifixion, but Socrates took the hemlock and DRANK it. Now, the Euthanasia group is called the Hemlock Society because people are supposed to drink their cup of hemlock. Well, hell, no. If you kill me, I am coming back to get you.

• Mandy P. says:

The funniest thing to me is that this office is less than ten miles from my house and I had no clue it was even there. There’s a reason they didn’t get a response to their stupid flag for two months and that is that Lake County is so red no one even knew the Democrats had a headquarters here.

But seriously, there are an absolute TON of retired vets living here. It’s about the worst place in the country you could fly this stupid thing. I guarantee you there will be people driving by this office every day from now on to check and see if they’ve put the thing back up- and to complain very loudly if it does end up back on that flagpole.

• PM says:

Gut wrenching to the point that there must be intent to – foment, I mean, desensitize.
    There’s a law now for detention of the not domestically tranquil. Surely, nothing to do with 57 stars.

• Mary De Voe says:

Yes, Obama is that IN YOUR FACE on purpose. Obama plans a prayer service on the steps of the Supreme Court when HHS mandate is being tried. Let’s all pray for Barack Obama to go to heaven. Let’s all turn his prayers into heaven for him.

• Fdchaplain says:

Let us remember there are laws governing the flying of our great flag. Size and shape, numbers of stripes and stars, how it is to be folded, how and where it will be used during funeral services etc. etc. I say we try and get the bastard thrown out of office for defacing the American Flag! From former US Army Firfighter 1st Infantry Division light. Hoo Raa