Predictions for 2011
Once again I boldly charge in where angels wisely fear to tread, and make predictions for 2011:
1. The global warming scam/sham will continue to unravel. I only hope we recall this episode the next time elites around the globe use junk science as an excuse in order to attempt to remake civilization.
2. The Republicans in the House will put a halt to Obama’s legislative agenda, and Obama will veto most bills originating in the House that make it to his desk.
3. There will be considerable friction between the GOP in the House and the Republican Rinos in the Senate.
4. The economy will begin to improve with unemployment ending the year around 7.5%.
5. Either the North Korean or the Iranian government will be toppled in a violent overthrow.
6. Republican controlled legislative chambers around the country will pass pro-life bills, continuing the process of chipping away at Roe.
7. Obama’s foreign policy will face mounting opposition from the Left in this country, with liberal stalwarts making noises about mounting a primary challenge to Obama in 2012.
8. Palin will announce prior to July 1 as to whether she will run for President.
9. The country will experience a renewed interest in the Civil War as we enter the Sesquicentennial of the War.
10. At least three cabinet members of the Obama administration will resign in 2011, and the first of the “tell-all” books about the administration by insiders will begin to appear.
11. The Euro will not exist as a currency at the end of 2011, as the unraveling of many economies in Europe causes Germany and the wealthier nations in the European Union to decide that it simply is not worth it to them to continue to prop up nations like Portugal, Greece and, (gulp!) Ireland.
12. McClarey will be dead wrong on some of his predictions.